Our client offers a great opportunity for teaching in China, as they offer several positions at public throughout Hangzhou and the surrounding areas. Giving teachers a great experience is only part of what our client has to offer, as they believe that a solid work-life balance is important for their teachers.
Working and living in China is an incredibly rewarding experience, though it does not come with it's cultural difference that can be misinterpreted by foreigners. Our client aims to bridge the gap of communication between Chinese locals and foreigners by providing extensive on-boarding training, cultural seminars, help with day-to-day activities, as well as a range of other activities and options designed to help ease the transition into China.
About this job
• Monday to Friday, around 8 am – 12 pm, 2 pm – 5:30 pm
• About 21 lessons per week, 40-45 minutes per lesson, with office hours required
• Assess students' work and provide feedback
• Students: Grade 7-12, around 30-40 students per class
• Positions available in Hangzhou and surrounding areas
• Attend staff meetings and become involved in the life of the school outside of normal teaching hours
• Now Hiring for subject teachers with related degrees (Music, Drawing, Science, Physical Education)