We are looking for fun and bubbly kindergarten teachers for this kindergarten. The successful candidate will be experienced working with young children and have an excitement to see youngsters learn in a fun and friendly environment.
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8:00am-4.30pm
Locations: Zhengdong and Nanyang, China
Age of students: 2-6 years old
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Teaching experience preferred
- TEFL and TESOL certificated is required if you have less than 2 years teaching experience
- We give preference to those with marketplace experience in the topic taught as well as international experience
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and excited to play with and educate young children
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Starting salary range from 16,000- 25,000 RMB ($2300-$3500 USD) per month (depending on degree attained and experience)
- Provided apartment
- Return airfare reimbursement – with completed one year contract（8,000 RMB）
- Medical Care Allowance
- Accident Insurance
- Internet and Utilities
- Weekend Trips
- Attendance bonus each month
- Free working lunch
- Annual raises
- Sponsored work visa application
Our client has schools all over central China and the US. They were founded in 1956 and have kindergartens located in the United States and China. They are hiring staff for their kindergarten, primary, and middle school roles with over 120 positions open in 4 different campuses. They offer great benefits including insurance and flight allowance. This school is great for adventurous teachers looking for a unique cultural experience.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!