About the schools
Our client school group was established in 2002 and aims to provide a world class education that prepares students with the skills and knowledge to succeed in academic, personal and social endeavors and to enable them to pursue and succeed in higher education at leading academic institutions throughout the world. There are five schools within the group with locations in Abu Dhabi, Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Sharjah, Al Ain and Ras Al Khaimah. All schools are accredited by AdvancED and three of the schools are authorized by IBO to offer Primary Years (PYP), Middle Years (MYP) and the IB Diploma Porgrams (DP). All secondary schools offer College Board Advanced Placement classes as determined by student requests.
- Type of school: Owned by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs and attended by local students
- Age of students: Grades K-12
- This program utilizes the AP or IB curriculum depending on location
About the contract
- Contract: 2-3 years
- Schedule: Sunday-Thursday
- Salary: 12,375-15,500 AED based on years of experience and credentials
- Furnished apartment provided and utilities covered up to 500 AED/month
- Paid vacation: Winter vacation & Summer holiday + Paid national holidays
- Visa: Work Visa provided
- Insurance provided
- Coordinators receive an additional 1,500-3,000 AED/month depending on curriculum and subject specialty
- IB training available
- From native English Speaking country
- Middle or High school subject teachers must have a bachelor degree in the subject being taught or an education degree with a specialty in that particular subject.
- Kindergarten and primary school teachers must have a bachelor degree in Education.
- Minimum 2 years teaching experience
- Must be able to provide references to verify teaching experience
- Teaching license is preferred (not required)