Our client has partnered with a globally renowned institute that has been a pioneer in childhood development for over 60 years, and whose founders include Nobel prize laureates. Our enrichment programs integrate a mother’s traditional wisdom with 60 years of leading-edge research in child development to create intellectual, physical and social excellence, in children age fifteen months to six years.
The programs include English, Arabic and French language immersion, learning to play the violin, gymnastics and swimming, as well as enrichment programs that will ensure all children can read fluently, do maths and have exceptional knowledge, physical and social awareness, by the age of six. Our class sizes are limited to 9 – 12 children in Nursery and 15 children in Kindergarten. Furthermore, most of our programs are taught in smaller sub-groups of 3 – 6 students.
September openings include:
- Nursery teacher (ages 18 months - 3 years)
- Kindergarten teachers (ages 3 - 6 years)
- One opening is for a math specialist
- Schedule: 5 days per week, Sunday - Thursday
- Locations: Dubai (near Burj Al Arab)
- Age of students: School has students from 18 months - 6 years. Nursery roles are 18 months - 3 years.
We are looking for teachers with experience working with young children, who are highly dynamic and open minded to learning a new curriculum and learning methodology. We follow a structured daily curriculum which is designed to be highly active. We expect teachers to be outcome oriented while ensuring the fundamental philosophy of joyous learning. We also expect teachers to be creative in developing engaging ways to deliver the programs while adhering to the fundamental methodology.
- Native English speaker
- Minimum 3 years experience with young learners
- Degree in Education or Early Childhood Education preferred, though other degrees may be considered with relevant experience
- Early career educator, probably with 3 - 6 years of experience
- Experienced yet excited to learn our clients methodology and adapt teaching style accordingly
- British experience required
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary package: 11,000 - 13,000 AED/month (tax free)
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Round-trip airfare purchased every two years
- Temporary accommodation on arrival or relocation allowance
- UAE resident visa
- 2.5 months paid annual leave
- End of contract bonus (21 days salary for each year worked)
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!