--Candidates must currently be located in China to apply for this position--
A leading provider of tutoring and guidance for students grades K-6 in learning ESL. The program ensures small class sizes and good exposure for the students.
Teaching hours during the normal school year are quite light with the majority of classes on Saturday & Sunday. Throughout the summer there are many more classes to teach and significant overtime is available. This could mean the opportunity to add an additional 10,000RMB/month to your regular salary (+/-).
Contract length: 1 year
Schedule: Evenings & Weekends (max 5 days per week with consecutive days off)
Salary & Benefits include:
- 16- 20K RMB/Month Salary
- Flight reimbursement
- Work visa sponsorship
- 2 weeks accommodation upon arrival
- Assistance in finding housing provided outside of Shanghai. For assistance in Shanghai, contact your TN placement consultant for house hunting recommendations (it's quite easy).
- airport pickup
- medical coverage
Essential duties and responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Teach classes of at least 10 students / class
- Provide tutoring for assigned individuals
- Approx. 20~25 teaching hours / week (not including prep time)
- Lesson planning, keeping track of students’ progress in class via progress reports and uploading student grades to the online system
- Providing guidance for students during work time
- Help to develop additional strategies for improving students’ performance
- Student progress conference evaluation and assessment
- Training other teachers
- Performing other duties as needed
- BA Degree or above
- Previous teaching experience preferred
- Native English speaker
- Strong command of English grammar, reading comprehension, and writing
- Ability to spark intellectual curiosity in students
- A self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, fluid start-up environment
- A proven team-player who can work effectively with people with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- Excellent communication skills
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!