- Prepare and fulfill English assessment for students between 3-6 years of age
- Make corresponding learning plan according to the level of each
- Be responsible for teaching of English, including
listening, speaking, writing, etc.
- Fulfill one to one teaching and make adjustments based on the different situation of each student as well as their requirements.
- Fulfill student activities with other colleagues
About the Job:
- Student Ages: 1-8
- Evenings and weekends
- Average 25 teaching hours
- Native English Speaker
- B.A. degree or above. Degree in early childhood education or drama preferred but not required
- 1 year of teaching experience at the kindergarten level strongly preferred but not required
- 120 Hour TEFL Certificate
- The candidate should be
motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as
living in a foreign country
- 24-40 years of age
- Monthly Salary: 13,000RMB-15,000RMB (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Housing: Housing Stipend and Free housing accommodation for the Beijing campus.
- Flight: Flight Allowance up to 6,000RMB (Upfront flight ticket for recent graduate)
- Visas/Permits: Reimbursed work visa, residence permit and medical checkup fees
- Medical: Comprehensive medical and accidental
- Bonuses: Renewal Bonus
- Holidays: 11 days public holiday ( this includes Christmas/Summer and Winter vacation)
- Sick Days: 10 days paid annual leave
- Arrival Support: 5 days free hotel provided to settle down in the city, airport pick up, housing assistance, orientation/pre-training about life in China, city, Chinese culture, Mandarin, teaching methodology, etc.
- On-going training and professional development
- FREE Mandarin Classes
- Opportunities for promotion
- Ongoing team-building
activities organized by the school
Our client was established in 2006 with the sole
purpose of offering the English language to English learners. The
first center opened in Chongqing back in 2006. Since then they have
expanded to over 20 centers in over 13 cities throughout China, with
over 2000 teaching and administrative employees including 350 Foreign
English teachers and 400 local Chinese English teachers.
As a teacher considering this position you can
expect a professional company with good support transitioning into
China as well as performing in your new role. The salary is
competitive (especially for the 3rd tier cities) and will allow for
saving extra money each month. Vacation time is standard for a
training school and even though you won’t have summers off you should
time for two 7-10 day trips per year while getting paid year around.