**Candidates for this role must have their documents in the apostille process or already have them apostilled**
Schedule: 3 options available
Location: Seoul, South Korea
On Line 8 (pink line) around Gangdong-gu station/2 stops away from Jamsil station (Line 2 - Green line)
Age of students: 2-13 years old
We are looking for young and serious instructors to join our school. A successful candidate will have at least one year of prior teaching experience and be able to work with both Kindergarten and Elementary school students.
- Native English speaker from North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Age: 22-35
- 1 year of teaching experience with early childhood/elementary students (South Korean experience highly preferred)
- Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred, BA degree or above required
- Teaching license preferred, TEFL certification acceptable with teaching experience
- Must be adaptable and hard-working
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Salary: 2.5-2.6 million/won month
- Instructors with teaching license will receive a higher starting salary
- Furnished studio apartment within a 15 minute walk from the school or a housing allowance
- 1.0 million KRW airfare stipend
- Pension contributions matched by school
- Severance upon contract completion, equal to one month's pay
- Full medical insurance (split 50-50 between employer and employee)
- Free lunch
- Paid Vacation: 10 days + national holidays
Located in Eastern Seoul, this institute works with some of the best Korean students in the city. These students have either achieved native-like proficiency in the English language or have lived abroad for an extensive amount of time. All of the curriculum utilized by the school is created by their own research and development team and continues to be updated as to provide their students with the most relevant materials. Not only will you be working with advanced students, but you'll be able to see what Seoul has to offer as it's located right next to Olympic Park, the Han River and other famous Korean attractions!
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!