About this Job
Our client school is a well-known chain of K-12 schools in Indonesia. Their unique approach to teaching encourages students to inquire, explore, innovate, and communicate. They make sure to provide vital skills required for leadership in Indonesia and abroad. Coupled with internationally -recognized academic credentials, they equip their students to compete and succeed at every stage of life. With the information age at our finger tips, they seek to teach students "to learn how to learn".
Working with several international-recognized curriculum, as well as a unique approach to education, this school will be a good fit for any teacher looking to make a difference.
- Competitive Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Housing Provided
- Included airfare once per year
- Legal working visa
- Medical Insurance
- Free tuition for up to 2 dependents
- Native English Speaker
- Minimum 5 years of relevant teaching experience in an accredited school
- Minimum of a relevant Bachelors or Masters Degree (non-negotiable)
- Asia teaching experience preferred
- Experience with international curriculum, such as Cambridge or IB curriculum