Job Summary & Responsibilities
A Canadian 2+1 school program that is being offered to Chinese students looking to study abroad in Canada. The students will be completing their first two years in China, then will move to Canada to complete their final year of high school. The school offers Canadian curriculum and is a Prince Edward Island Affiliate School. With currently 130 students and growing in the 2+1 program. Teachers and administrators should be flexible, have an open mind and a willingness to contribute to all aspects of school life. The school is recruiting teachers and administrators with specific subject specialties, though teachers may be asked to teach some other subjects based on the needs of the school.
- Monthly salary: 28,000 RMB - 32,000 RMB Depending on Experience
- Accommodation included
- Health insurance
- Flight allowance (up to 8,000 RMB)
- Paid holidays: all Chinese holidays, approximately 3 weeks for CNY, and approximately 6-7 weeks summer vacation paid
- Degree in one or more of the following: English, History, Geography, Math, Business, Economics, Sciences (Physics, Biology, Chemistry), Art, or Drama
- teachers may have to teach in one or more disciplines based on the needs of the schools
- Current openings are for English Language Arts and Chemistry/Physics, though teachers with any of the above degrees can qualify.
- Bachelor of Education or equivalent required
- Canadian Teaching License required, OR the ability to be certified in Prince Edward Island
- Relevant administration experience required, or candidates with Masters in Education/Administration credentials
- Canadian passport holders or experience with Canadian Curriculum preferred