--Candidates must currently be located in China to apply for this position--
This international school is known for its supportive
administration, rigorous curriculum and employing passionate educators who are
always looking to grow. Our client was the first IB World School authorized by
the International Baccalaureate Organization in the northwest region of China.
This school is a green and modern campus that provides outstanding
international education on a large scale. Our client is looking for excellent
educators from around the world to join their big family.
About the school:
- Type of school: International
- Age of students: K-12
- This school utilizes the IB Curriculum and the Reggio Emelia
About the contract:
- Contract: 2 years
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 22,000RMB- 28,000RMB based on qualifications
- Accommodation Allowance plus Assistance: 4,500RMB/monthly
- The school pays 6 months upfront rent
- Flight Allowance—Reimbursed for teacher and dependents
- International Health Insurance
- Visa, Work and Residence Permit Allowance
- Full tuition for dependents: K-12
- Contract Completion Bonus and Renewal Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Free lunch
- Professional Development in IB training
- Ongoing Support: flight pick-up, apartment hunting, shopping at
IKEA, Metro card, bank account, phone, school and city orientation (Trips to Terra Cotta Warriors and Muslim Quarter), Foreign teacher "buddy"
support, child care service, Visa support, weekly Mandarin classes, and more!
- From a Native English speaking country
- B.A. in Education or higher (M.Ed, PGCE, etc.) OR degree in
relevant subject with PGCE.
- Teaching License required
- 2 years of relevant teaching experience
- Experience in the IB curriculum
- Experience in teaching students with different background and
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, and
- Experience in inquiry-based and differentiating teaching
Apply today or contact your placement
consultant for more details!