**Note-This school is currently only accepting applications from those who have their documents apostilled for South Korea**
Choice between 2 Programs:
1) 4pm -10pm (10-17 years old) - Majority of teachers will work M-F
2) 2:00 pm - 9:00 pm (6-9 years old) - Monday - Friday
Many locations available, 20+ cities including Seoul, Busan, Daegu, Incheon, etc.
looking for an energetic, creative and young individual to teach ESL to children. The instructor should be knowledgeable with technology as tablets will be used to conduct the lessons. All interested candidates should be adaptable and flexible as well since they'll have to work with a wide age range of students!
- Bachelor's degree or above
- From native English speaking country
- Neutral accent
- Recent grads and young teaching couples are welcome to apply!
- Open and interested in the Korean culture
- For the Kindergarten Teaching role, candidates must have prior teaching experience
- Preference given to candidates who graduated from highly ranked Universities
- Candidates must record a video introduction in their candidate dashboard
- Preferred for candidates to have already begun the document apostille process
& Benefit Package
- Entry level salary range: 2.0-2.8 million KRW/month (depending on experience)
- Additional salary available for Ivy League graduates
- Health insurance provided
- Assistance with housing (apartment will be provided or teachers will be given a housing stipend)
- Flight reimbursement
- Severance bonus upon completion of contract that equals to one month's salary + pension
- Training (accommodation will be provided) & ongoing teacher support
- Opportunities for advancement
Founded in 1998 with the main purpose of revolutionizing Korea’s English education industry, this school has grown to become one of South Korea's most renowned language institutes. Over the years they have continuously updated their methodologies and curriculum to ensure that their students are learning through the most efficient means as possible. The school provides tablets for instructors and students to help engage the students into learning ESL.
or contact your placement consultant for more details!