**Only accepting candidates in China**
About the School:
An innovative international school in Beijing is looking for passionate educators to round out their unique school. The school runs a Skill-Based curriculum, which focuses mostly on providing students with essential skills they need to become well-rounded citizens of the world. Teachers should be flexible, passionate, innovative, and the ability to teach multiple disciplines is essential. In addition to the skill-based learning, Arts and Sports are required and built into the school day. This school seeks to identify itself as a true "School without boxes".
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Location - Shijingshan, Beijing
- Currently looking for teachers with backgrounds in Mathematics/Statistics, Business/Economics, STEM, Psychology, Geography, ESL, or Art/Design.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Provided Housing, OR Housing Allowance
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Reduced tuition provided for dependents in Grades K-8, though children must be bilingual
- Provided meals at school
- Vacation: Paid Chinese government holidays
- Passport from a Native-English speaking country
- B.A. degree or above in either Mathematics/Statistics, Business/Economics, STEM, Psychology, Geography, or Art/Design
- At least 2 years of classroom-teaching experience
- Teachers with private-school experience preferred, though not required
- Easy going, flexible, willing to take extra responsibilities
to make a difference
- Preference given to candidates who are currently working in China, but open to good candidates outside of China region
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!