**Candidates Must Currently be in China**
About the school
- Type of school:foreign language school
- City: Shanghai
- General intro: with its headquarters in Amsterdam and two subsidiaries in Shanghai and Beijing, our mission is to promote education exchange and cooperation between China and Europe, as well as the rest of the world.
About Skill Development Program(SDP)
Program (SDP), originally collaborated with Cambridge Assessment
International Education (CAIE), is a project-based learning class. It fosters
students’ skills of performing research, critical evaluation, reflective learning,
efficient teamwork, and effective communication.
Difference in American Society (ADAS), adapting courses from
Harvard-Westlake School, is a primarily Harkness-table learning class. Student
analyze and contrast cultural values between the US and China, examining and
predicting their own struggles before creating a plan of adaptation to the
country. The class structure enables students to engage in a Socratic-seminar
environment and learning how to be a productive member in discussion.
originated from the division course from Winchester College in the UK, is a
project-based learning class that directly focuses on students’ ability to
communicate in a variety of forms. Academic writing, presentation, and teamwork
skills are particularly targeted.
on moral education, integrity, and ethical responsibility as a part of the
international community. Through the course, students gain a wider
understanding of ethical issues, particularly those that will affect them around
About the job
- Salary: competitive salary
- Teaching hours/week:20 periods per week, 40 minutes per period
- Other benefits: Free breakfast and lunch provided on school days
- Housing:On campus dormitory is available upon application
- Health Insurance:yes
- Work VISA provided:yes
- Annual round trip airfare allowance
- Bachelors degree or above(related major preferred)
- Minimum 2 year verifiable teaching experience(Any subjects)
- 120 hour TEFL/TESOL preferred
- Native English speaker & citizen of USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand
Duties of teachers include preparing, teaching and conducting exams. Teachers also maintain regular office hours for administrative duties and communicating with parents.
Our teachers enjoy competitive salary, comprehensive insurance, and a foreign leader that understands the challenges of living abroad. Our teachers should be cooperative, driven self-starters of professional demeanor and appearance. We seek creative, energetic, patient teachers who demonstrate a genuine love of children.