**Candidates must currently be in China**
This position is within an established and prestigious educational group at their brand new campus located in Songjiang, Shanghai due to begin operation in February 2019. The campus has excellent facilities and resources for the incoming teacher to utilize and is conveniently located along line 9 for access to downtown and surrounding areas. The school is an accredited IB World School.
The Kindergarten department offers a Singaporean music and arts based curriculum so a creative, musical or arty personality would suit this opening. As mentioned previously this campus is brand new so there is a good opportunity for quick development within the school as it grows and establishes itself within our group.
About the contract
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Location: 1 Teacher for Songjiang Campus, 1 for Tangzhen Campus, 1 for Lianhua Rd Campus
- Contract from August 2020 - June 2022 Summer and Winter holiday paid during contract)
- Native English Language speaker
- Candidate needs at least 2 years' teaching experience
- Education degree or teaching license preferred
- Some relevant experience is preferred
- Musical or performing talents would be a big plus!
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture Ideal candidate must be a serious teacher with stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
- Up to 20,000 RMB/month base salary DOE'
- 6,000 - 9,000 RMB Per Month Housing Allowance (depending on family situation)
- 10,000 RMB for flights
- 2,000 RMB/semester for perfect attendance
- IB Early years training provided
- Legal work visa
- 2 months holiday (portion of paid holiday depends upon contract renewal)
- Direct billing insurance