Our client is a non-profit organization that has operated a group of international schools in China for over 30 years. They have six schools in China and one school in the UAE. This school group is the largest international Christian group in China that follows the American-based curriculum for students Pre K-12. Looking for quality, Christian educators who long to be plugged into the global community and invest deeply in students.
Now hiring educators for various positions in multiple cities in China!
- Native English Language speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree or above preferably in Education or relevant subject
- 120 Hour TEFL, CELTA or teaching license
- 1 year of experience, but recent grads are welcome to apply!
- Teachers must follow the Christian faith and accept Christ in their hearts. Teachers also must have an open mind and willing to participate in fellowship studies and prayer.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: Up to 11,000RMB AFTER-tax ( based on experience and qualifications)
- Housing: Free furnished housing ( not on campus)
- Flight: Upfront flights paid by the school. Bi-annual round trip airfare for the teacher and dependents to visit their home country.
- Medical: Health and Life Insurance
- Visa: Visa Reimbursement
- Transportation: Will provide bus transportation for teachers and dependents to school and back.
- Bonuses: Resigning bonus, performance, and "relaxation bonus" of $400 at mid-contract
- Holidays: Paid government-issued holiday, plus Christmas and Easter
- Personal Leave/ Sick Days: 7 paid sick days and 2 paid personal days per school year
- Language Classes: Teachers will receive 2 hours of tutoring a week in Mandarin
- Tuition: Full tuition
- Professional Development: Opportunities, including eligibility to study for a Master’s degree on signing a 2-year renewal contract
- Retirement Allowance: Available for teachers that sign a 2-year renewal contract
- Ongoing Support: Airport pick up, setting up a bank account and phone card. Orientation to prepare educators and their families overseas. The school will also put on local cultural events and social gatherings for the staff