About the Position:
- Charter School
- Work Schedule: M-F, 8:00 - 4:30
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Students: Middle School or High School
- Network position: teachers will be asked to fill in at multiple campuses throughout the school year, all in north east Denver
- Annual salary starting at $46,000 to $54,000 DOE
- Medical Plans offered through Aetna
- $0 employee cost option!
- Annual Health Savings account (HSA) gift from client
- 2 Dental Plans options offered through Aetna
- Insurance and Vision through the Eyemed network
- Employee Assistance and Counseling Support
- 401 (k) retirement plan with 5% annual gift from client
- FMLA effective immediately (6 weeks paid, 6 weeks unpaid)
- 1+ year(s) of related subject experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited university; preferably degree matches subject
- Teaching license with a special education endorsement required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States; this school cannot provide visa sponsorship
Our client is a charter school group with 9 Middle School and High School campuses in Denver. They are seeking teachers with a track-record of raising student achievement to join a team of educators dedicated to providing a rigorous college preparatory program to a diverse population. With our client, teachers are leaders who play an integral role in ensuring student success through supporting our school culture, developing and instructing a rigorous core curriculum, and using data to drive their daily practice. Their team strives to inspire students to be curious about the incredible world around them by allowing students to truly grapple with a problem. They allow opportunities for experimentation, observation and understanding in the process of making a discovery.
Apply today or contract your placement consultant for more details!