Our client is a pioneering educational corporation that has been providing world class education in Vietnam since 2011. They bring educational services that parents expect, students love and staff are proud of. They are now opening a new primary school in Hanoi and are looking for an experienced educator and leader to be their Head of English.
About the contract:
- Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, approximately 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Contract length: 1-year initial contract
- Salary highly competitive and commensurate to experience and qualifications
- Visa/work permit sponsor, including spouse and up to 2 dependents
- Paid personal leave days and public holidays
- Flight ticket allowance
- Professional development opportunities
- Ongoing support for new teachers, such as airport pickup, bank assistance, phone set-up, etc.
- Tuition discount for up to 2 children
- At least 3 years of teaching experience required. Leadership experience is required
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Education, Teaching, English or Linguistics
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA required, professional teaching license preferred
- Stable and proven work history as verified by references
Apply now or contact your personal placement consultant for more details!