Job Summary & Responsibilities
- Schedule: Monday - Friday (teaching online, via zoom until in-person classes resume)
- Locations: North East Austin, TX
- Age of students: School operates K-12, this role is grade 4
- Start date is flexible for the right candidate
Our client is a full
time nationally accredited private school by Advance Ed from PreK3- 12th grade. They seek an Energetic 4th Grade Elementary teacher who loves to help mold young lives in a
constructive and meaningful fashion. The small class sizes and individualized
instruction add to the excellent work-life balance. The teaching load a day is no more than 4
periods out of 8 periods.
- U.S. citizen/approved for work in the U.S.
- 4-year Education degree is preferred
- Teaching license/credential is preferred but if will consider if you're in the process of being certified
- Comfortable teaching through zoom until in-person classes begin
- 1+ years relevant experience
Compensation & Benefits Package
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Salary paid 12 months per year, with summer & winter holiday
- Benefits including health insurance and tuition discount for dependents
Our client has been consistently rated at one of the top 5 independent schools in Austin for several years running. They teach students whose family’s
hail from 19 different countries, making it one of the most international school
in Austin. They boast a strongly competitive
curriculum which covers the entire spectrum of "rigorous and
relevant" elementary, middle and high school 21st century learning
domains. They are also a title 1 school.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more details!