About the Position:
- All Girls Private Catholic School
- Responsibilities: Teaching music classes in the middle
and upper school, directing the school choirs, and serving as musical director of school musicals. Ability
to teach guitar is required, ability to teach other instruments a plus.
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Class size: 11-15 students per class
- Religion: This school is a Private Catholic School and holds Mass once a month. All teachers are expected to attend Mass and prayer activities at the school.
- Salary: Competitive Salary (based on qualifications and experience)
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 (k) retirement plan with 2%-6% match
- Relocation Package
- Full Tuition
- Paid Holidays
- Lunch is provided and teachers may use the fitness center, library, and other facilities for personal use.
- Ongoing professional development
- 2+ year(s) of related subject experience
- Degree in Education is strongly preferred but not required
- Formal State Teaching License is required
to teach guitar is required
Our client is an all Girl's K-12 Private Catholic School located in the heart of Princeton, New Jersey. This beautiful campus is located exactly 1 hour from the beach, 1 hour away from the mountains, and 1 hour away from the prestigious Princeton University! Our client was founded in 1963, and since then has been ranked as one of the top Private schools in New Jersey. The school is known to provide a learning environment where girls put academics first, are willing and able to take risks, and explore every opportunity available. The school's curriculum focuses on STEM as well as the arts and humanities. Our client's mission is to help young girls become accomplished, committed women whose confidence, global perspective, and passion for justice will transform the world in which they live.
Apply today or contract your placement consultant for more details!