About the Position / Responsibilities:
In this role, you will be responsible to evaluate and interview qualified teachers from around the world who share the school's values, and overall meet the qualifications and requirements of the school. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain candidate profiles including professional needs, goals, and skills using department platform.
- Implement practices and provide support to reduce the time from vacancy posting to fill to meet the school's requirements, balanced against department objectives.
- Provide direct service support as needed to maintain a high post-contract retention rate.
- Develop content for and attend online and offline worldwide recruitment fairs throughout the year
- Manage and refine training materials, forms, and process references to ensure consistent standards; across recruitment partners and agencies.
- Source and edit content for department platform which informs candidates, including frequently asked questions, campus profiles, benefits descriptions, and management of support forums.
- Liaise with campus Foreign Affairs Secretaries to ensure appropriate candidate placement according to Foreign Expert Bureau regulations in regions across China.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Competitive Salary (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Airfare: Flight Allowance
- Housing: Housing Allowance
- Paid Holidays
- Visa: Full support
- Full Coverage Family Medical Insurance provided
- Discounted tuition
- From a Native English speaking country
- Master's degree or above in Education, Leadership, Administration
- 5+ years or more experience in academic education- preferred in secondary education
- Has held a human resources or academic positions including responsibilities for interviewing, hiring, and evaluation of teaching staff in the U.S., Canada, or the United Kingdom
- Has 10 years of educational experience
- Has knowledge about the British Columbia curriculum and Canadian Education
- Strong communication and interviewing skills
- Passion for connecting and networking with others
- Highly organized, data-orientated and able to handle hundreds of communications per day while maintaining strong service mindset.
- Strong skills in Excel, Microsoft, Outlook and must be tech-savvy
- Open to feedback and development
About the School Group: Founded in 1995, this international school operates 89
schools in China located in 20 cities throughout the country. These schools
included preschools (27), elementary schools (24), middle schools (23), foreign
nationals’ schools (3) and high schools (12). The school group is accredited by the British
Columbia Ministry of Education in Canada. The teachers are to follow the
British Columbia (BC) Curriculum for all teaching subjects excluding ESL. Our client provides an international education that
emphasizes academic excellence within a supportive community that respects and
promotes cultural norms and traditions for both Chinese and international
students. Additionally, they work to develop top students and provide
opportunities that prepare them for entry into the top colleges and
universities in North America.
Apply now or contact your placement consultant for more information