Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com ) is an American owned teacher recruitment and placement company with offices
in Shanghai & Denver, Colorado. We opened for Business is March 2011 and
have been nearly doubling in revenue every year since! Our Shanghai office
located in Putuo District near Zhenping Road is now hiring!
available: Recruiter/placement consultant
As a recruiter, you are our direct link to new &
experienced teachers from all over the world. You directly represent Teaching
Nomad, our services, our values and our professionalism.
Experienced education recruiters are welcome but we are open
to hiring someone with teaching, sales, HR or business development experience.
To us, attitude is just as important as experience. We run a high productivity workplace and
expect everyone to be on the same level. This is a job for over achievers and
those looking to be involved in something great with long term potential. We
work as a team, keep the drama to a minimum and understand that we all depend
on each other for long term success.
The ideal candidate is looking to build a company, not just
work a job. Which means that as we scale we’ll encounter new problems to be
solved, we need problem solvers, not complainers.
Why work with us:
- Competitive salary + commission
- Flexible vacation days and work from home days
- Fully paid health insurance
- Legal work visa & residence permit paid
- Clear career growth plan with first promotion
available within 9 months
- Annual salary
increase based on performance
- Potential to
transfer to U.S. office (for U.S. citizens)
- We work in an open plan office, in relatively
close quarters so we can learn and communicate with each other
- Monthly happy hour Fridays & team outings
- We’re growth oriented and excited about building
the largest teach abroad company in the world
- Business casual work attire
Details & Qualifications:
- Full time + position. 5 days per week.
- Minimum 1-year contract but really interested in
long term employees.
- College graduate (for work visa)
- 1+ years’ experience in education recruitment,
general recruitment, teaching, sales, HR or business development.
- Must be excited about the ability to determine
your own income through commissions
Responsibilities/requirements, including but not limited to:
- Full recruiting cycle including: initial
contact, interviewing, screening, job match and send out.
- Recruiting will be done through a combination of
leads provided by the company and self-generated.
- Must become knowledgeable of the teaching
environment across great Asia and be able to intelligently inform new
- Work with school account manager to fill
openings, identify needed openings
- Report to Company Director regarding
weekly/monthly production and progress
- Contribution to company blog and marketing
materials as needed
- Capable of using sophisticated applicant
tracking software (will train)
- Comfortable with windows OS, Microsoft office
suite and can type quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Highly productive and focused
For consideration, send resume/CV & cover letter to email@example.com