This role requires a candidate with SEN qualifications and experience working in a full inclusion environment either at home or abroad.
About the school
Newly opened in 2019, our client is a wonderful school that operates as part of global network of over 400 schools across the globe. They are a true international school with 34% Emirati students and 66% international. They've created a fully inclusive school environment where student behavior is not a problem. They utilize UK National curriculum from years FS2 through year 6 and will be growing year by year up to year 12.
The school is led by an experienced and caring western Principal who is dedicated to building a top performing school for the students and family of Al Ain.
- Type of school: Private / International
- Age of students: FS2 - Year 6 and growing
- School utilizes UK National Curriculum
About the contract
- Contract: 2 years
- Schedule: Sunday-Thursday
- Total monthly compensation: 9,000 -10,000 AED based on years of experience and credentials
- This is broken down into Salary, housing allowance & transportation allowance
- Flights purchased upfront
- Accommodation will be provided upon arrival, then they will help you find permanent accommodation based on your requirements
- Paid vacation: Winter vacation & Summer holiday + Paid national holidays
- Visa: Work Visa provided
- Insurance provided
- UK national curriculum training is provided
- Currently considering applicants from traveling from the UK & Ireland, or already in UAE
- Middle school subject teachers must have a degree in their subject + a teaching license/credential
- Primary school teachers must have a bachelor degree in Education + license/credential
- Pre-K teachers must have an ECE qualification (no license required)
- The school will consider teachers enrolled in a credential program before completion
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in the subject that matches your degree
- Must be able to provide references to verify teaching experience
Apply today or talk to your placement consultant for more details!