** Only accepting teachers that are currently in China **
About the School:
Our client is a 1st- 12th-grade international boarding school that opened in 2009 in Chengdu, China. This school has a high reputation for being a top international school that gives high-quality education to its students. Students who attend this school will be taught how to think critically, ask thoughtful questions, solve problems, and think "out of the box". Their collaborations with Julliard and MIT offer teachers access to leading experts in their fields. When joining the school you will be given the opportunity to be part of a truly global network, learn the latest teaching methods, and gain exceptional credentials and experience.
- Schedule: Mon-Fri
- Location: Chengdu, China
- Curriculum: IB
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: Competitive salary depending on qualifications and experience
- Housing allowance
- Airfare: Flight allowance
- Bonuses: Completion bonuses
- Medical: Medical Insurance provided
- Vacation: Paid Chinese government holidays
- Support: On-boarding support from school staff (phone set up, housing assistance, professional development, etc.)
- Professional Development: Extensive online and face-to-face professional development through client's partnership with their University. Collaborations with Julliard and MIT offer teachers access to leading experts in their fields. Executive Master’s in International Education in an exclusive collaboration with King’s College London, only for selected candidates.
- Native English Language Speaker
- B.A. degree or above required, a degree in education preferred
- 2 years of classroom teaching experience required
- Professional state teaching license
- Easy going, flexible, willing to take extra responsibilities
- Candidates must already be in China
Apply today or contact your placement consultant for more details!