--Candidates must currently be located in the Denver metro area to apply for this position--
About the Position:
Teaching Nomad is seeking qualified teachers to enter our substitute teacher pool. Teachers who enter the pool will be eligible for long term coverage opportunities with any of Teaching Nomad's partner schools and organizations in the Denver metro area.
All eligible teachers will be W-2 employees of Teaching Nomad.
Payment and benefits:
- Pay rate of $100 to $120 per day
- W-2 employee of Teaching Nomad
- More stability with 1 to 3 week placements at a time
- 2+ year(s) of teaching experience preferred; less can be considered
- Bachelor's degree or higher from accredited university; degree in education preferred but not required
- Teaching license is preferred, but not required
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
Apply today or contract your placement consultant for more details!