**Candidates must currently be in China**
Job Summary & Responsibilities
About the contract
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Location: Near JinJiang Park, Line 1
- Contract through June 2022 (Summer and Winter holiday paid during contract)
Compensation and Benefits
- Up to 20,000 RMB/month base salary DOE
- 6,000 - 9.000 RMB Per Month Housing allowance (depending on family situation)
- 5,000 RMB bonus upon completion of two year contract
- 10,000 RMB for flights
- 2,000 RMB/semester for perfect attendance
- Legal work visa
- 3 months holiday
- Direct billing insurance
- Native English Language speaker
- Related teaching experience strongly preferred
- Degree in Education/Related Degree preferred, and/or a proper teaching license
- Age required: maximum age 40 years old
- Happy, healthy and accepting of Chinese culture Ideal candidate must be a serious teacher with stable personal life. Bring a willingness to combine their western expertise with Chinese culture to present the best of both worlds for the students.
Summary: This position is within an established and prestigious bilingual school founded in 1992. The job is at the largest campus in the group and conveniently located along line 1 for easy access to downtown and surrounding areas. The school is an accredited IB World School.
The Primary department follows the IB PYP methodology which you'll receive professional development in the form of training, workshops and certification and is lead by a highly experienced principal and academic team.