Interview with Top Schools at our Shanghai Job Fair
This event was by invitation only.
Teaching Nomad's teacher job fair is less like a fair and more like a hiring event! The purpose of the event is not to meet schools and hand out resumes, it is designed for you to interview with as many as 10 schools over one weekend (or less if that sounds exhausting). We want to make sure that this is time well spent for you and that's why we'll only invite you to attend if your qualifications and experience are a match for the specific schools that will be attending.
We expect a diverse set of schools hiring for many locations throughout Mainland China & United Arab Emirates.
Kindergarten & Primary School
Middle & High School Subjects: Biology, Chemistry, Economics, English, Science, Math, History, Humanities, Physics, Social Studies, Visual arts, Performing arts, College Counselor, Librarian, ICT, and others.
January 18th, 19th, & 20th
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- Be from a Native English speaking country
- Hold a bachelors degree or above
- Have a minimum of 1 year of classroom teaching experience
- A teaching license is preferred (but not required)
- Must be able to provide references which will be contacted before the event (If unable to provide a reference from current school, previous two schools is acceptable)
- Kindergarten & Elementary teachers must have a degree in education
- Secondary teachers must have a degree in the subject they teach
List of Schools that Attended:
Kaiwen Education (Haidian)
The SMIC Private School Shanghai
Kaiwen Academy (Chaoyang)
Shanghai Soong Ching Ling School
Shanghai Star River Bilingual School
Tiny Tots International Pre-School & Kindergarten
Emirates National Schools
Xiwai International School