Teach in the United Arab Emirates with Emirates National Schools!
These exclusive events are invite-only. Get in touch with us today to secure your spot!
If you're considering the UAE for your next teach abroad destination, these events are your best opportunity to interview in-person with leadership from Emirates National Schools. Teaching Nomad will help you prepare your application package and references so that you'll be positioned to potentially receive an offer on the spot!
ENS will be looking for people to fill various roles, such as:
Kindergarten & Primary School
Middle & High School Subjects:
| Biology | Chemistry | Economics | English |
| Science | Math | History | Humanities |
| Physics | Social Studies | Visual Arts | Performing Arts |
| College Counselor | Librarian | ICT | etc. |
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- You must be from a Native English speaking country
- You must have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience
- You must be able to provide official experience letters from previous employers
- A teaching license or education component as part of your degree is also required
- You must be able to provide references which will be contacted before the event (If unable to provide a reference from current school, the previous two schools are acceptable)
- You must hold a Bachelor's Degree in the subject you teach + a teaching license or an education degree
- You must hold a Bachelor's Degree in Education with a specialty in that subject
All events will include a hosted reception during the event, all candidates with a confirmed interview are invited.
Selected candidates should be prepared to complete the following:
- State or national level background check from home country and current country of residence
- Have employment documents attested/authenticated by the UAE embassy (degree & teaching license)
- Provide references to be contacted before the interview
More about Emirates National Schools:
Emirates National Schools (ENS) was established by Presidential Decree and is owned by the Ministry of Presidential Affairs. Their schools consist of five campuses. The ENS learning path begins in Preschool and continues through Kindergarten and Primary School where it rests on the framework of the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (PYP). The journey continues through the secondary (in separate Boys and Girls Schools), using the International Baccalaureate Middle Years Programme (MYP) framework. Students in grades 11 and 12 have access to the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (DP) and College Board Advanced Placement Program (AP).
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: 12,375-16,000 AED/month based on years of experience and credentials
- Flight to the UAE and 1 roundtrip per year
- Furnished apartment provided and utilities covered up to 500 AED/month
- Paid vacation: winter vacation & summer holiday + paid national holidays
- Visa: work visa provided
- Insurance provided
- Coordinators receive an additional 500-3,000 AED/month depending on curriculum and subject specialty
- IB training available
- Tuition provided for two dependents
- Many candidates will be hired on the spot, so if you live near either of these locations, this is your best opportunity to land one of these exclusive roles!