About Teaching Nomad
Teaching Nomad is a teacher recruitment and training company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. We assist new and experienced teachers with finding high-quality employment in all different types of schools throughout the United States, Asia, and the Middle East. This is an opportunity for you to get involved in the early stages of a growing company and department.
Our Denver office is located at 3401 Quebec Street (1-70 & Quebec).
About the position
The core of this position is supporting our growing document authentication department and working closely with the Authentications Manager to increase efficiency and continue growing the service. Document authentication is the process that people going abroad to work need to complete in order to get their work permit. It’s a unique service that we offer; however, it is challenging because it requires STRONG organizational, problem solving, and customer service skills. An above average level of technology competency is important. If you have those things, we can teach you the rest.
This is an entry-level trainee position. You’ll start out being paid hourly, probably working 20-30 hours per week – but may be asked to do up to 40 hours depending on the volume of orders. Once you’ve learned all necessary skills, completed training, and volume dictates, you’ll be eligible for a promotion to full time with a salary and full benefits.
- Support document authentication workflow/order processing
- Answer customer service inquiries for new orders and questions related to existing orders
- Monitor order status and follow up with government offices for updates
- Strengthen relationships with current clients/schools who use our services in bulk
- Support TEFL- and recruitment teams with questions related to document authentication
- Complete and pass notary training as part of document authentication process
- Drive to pick up & drop off documents daily (post pandemic)
- Work with team to scale our order management systems and processes
- Contribute to business development of the department
- High school graduate, university graduate preferred
- As a teach abroad company, overseas experience is great!
- The Authentication Department hours are 8a-5p but training & hours will be discussed
- Experience with customer service
- Strong attention to detail and organization in process-oriented work
- Touch typing ability
- Professionalism, eagerness to learn and adapt to situations
- Driver’s license
Pay and benefits
- Starting pay $14-16/hour
- Starting 20-30 hours per week and work up to full time 40 hours/week
- Health insurance, dental insurance, and PTO effective after 2 months of hire date
- Salary & 401K match benefits after reaching full time status
Teaching Nomad is a small but growing company with ample opportunity for professional growth and development.
For consideration, send a cover letter & resume.