Earn your TEFL certificate and start teaching in South Korea!
About the location
- South Korea is one of the top teach abroad destinations in the world and has been for decades.
- Teaching job placement is available throughout the country and every effort will be made to accommodate your preferences.
- South Korea is known for its friendly, welcoming people, excellent food, and endless attractions.
- As a teacher you can expect free accommodation, competitive salary, free flights, end of contract bonus, and an experience you’ll never forget.
During the COVID pandemic, your TEFL course will happen online before you arrive. Job placement and visa will be arranged as well. When you arrive to Korea, you’ll go directly to the apartment provided by your school.
Option 1: Four week instructor-led TEFL course + job in South Korea
Get live instruction and feedback as you work directly with one of our qualified instructors through the nine module TEFL course. Includes the opportunity to practice your lesson delivery at mid-course.
Option 2: Self-paced TEFL course + job in South Korea
Busy schedule or in a hurry? Enjoy dozens of instructional, and observational videos as you work through each module. Receive feedback from our instructors on your lesson plan, and teaching observation assignments.
Finding a TEFL job
*B.A. is required for job placement support.*
- Job placement is guaranteed and will happen before you arrive. Plan to sign-up 4-5 months before you want to arrive in-country.
- You’ll be able to speak with TEFL course advisors to find the right job for you.
- As a beginner teacher, you can expect to earn $20-$25K USD/year plus housing, flights, and end of contract bonus.
- The demand for English teachers in South Korea is high and you’ll often have multiple job options to choose from.
Instructor-led TEFL course dates
During the COVID pandemic, this course will be completed online and job placement will be secured before you arrive. Therefore, when you get to Korea you’ll go directly to the housing provided by your school.
What course alumni have to say
Thank you for your wonderful guidelines on how to teach children English. I learned a great deal about all of the important fundamentals. I feel very prepared to teach English to a variety of types of learners. I feel confident in being able to help others to progress in learning English as I have progressed in learning to teach English. I would recommend this program to anyone interested in being a good TEFL teacher in another country or in your own respective country for that matter. Thank you!
The experience was unique because it was something I’d never done before and I wasn’t too sure what I was getting myself into! Therefore this was a good opportunity to learn something new and see if it was for me.
The course was very informative, inspiring and insightful. It stimulated my intellect and shaped my role as an educator. I now have knowledge about classroom management. I gained vast knowledge about learning theories and how to incorporate the elements from different theories into my lesson plan.
Teacher certification blogs
Interested in getting your Colorado substitute teaching license? Learn about the state’s process and requirements, plus how to find your first job.
There are big differences between adults learners and young learners in the ESL classroom. Make sure you understand those differences before you decide which age group you want to teach.
Thailand is full of amazing experiences just waiting to be discovered, making it an incredibly popular tourist and teaching destination.