07 Feb

How to Get Your Work and Residence Permits in the UAE

2535 times Last modified on Thursday, 07 February 2019 21:39

Moving to a new country can be a daunting thought, especially when you realize that you'll have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get fully legalized documents as well as multiple permits.

These processes aren't difficult, it's just difficult to find accurate information about what exactly it is that you need to do. Over the years, we have created resources to help you through different processes in regards to moving abroad. That being said, we've created an infographic that takes you step-by-step through the work permit and residence permit processes.



Hopefully you feel mentally prepared to go through the visa process for the UAE now, and keep in mind that we're always here to help! So now it's time to start looking for your next UAE teaching job if you haven't already!
We have openings with some great schools that will help you through this process to the best of their ability.  Teaching Nomad can also help you with step 2! We offer a service where we do the entire document legalization process for teachers going to the UAE or China. Prices for this service can be found on our order form.

Teaching Nomad is your connection to teaching in Asia & The Middle East! We are a western owned and operated teacher placement agency with offices in Denver & Shanghai. We take a lot of pride in connecting teachers with great teaching opportunities.


Jobs on WeChat

wechat QR code

Reviewed on Go Overseas


Contact Us

  North Zhongshan Road No. 2000, Zhongqi Bldg., Suite 2501, Putuo District, Shanghai, PRC 200063

  3401 Quebec Street, Suite 9150, Denver, Colorado, 80207

 (+86) 21-8025-3905

 (+1) 720-531-6136

Authentications Hours:
8am - 5pm MST
Monday - Friday



Recover your password

Send us your email and we will send you instructions to reset your password

If you remember your password

*Required fileds