1st Tier Cities
Tier 1 cities represent the most developed areas of the country. Large densely populated urban areas with huge economic, cultural and political influence in China. Tier 1 cities attract a lot attention from foreign organizations because they have higher income levels than the national average. These cities are Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, and Beijing.
Things to note when discussing each Tier 1 city in China:
- Some of the biggest cities globally
- Populations between 10 to 26 million people
- Talents pools for hiring are educated and qualified for most industries
- Have the highest salaries
- Have the highest real estate/home rental prices