Order Document Authentication


COVID-19 Update


Updated September 14th, 2020

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time and we hope you are staying happy and healthy! Although restrictions still exist for entering China, we're happy to report that document authentication is available again for all customers!

If you have been issued a PU letter or work permit, we can likely help you obtain your visa as well.

Due to volume and various restrictions at government offices, we suggest placing your order on our website as soon as possible. We will be in touch within 24-48 hours to confirm all details and expected processing time.

Please reach out with any questions. Email: authentications@teachingnomad.com or use the chat during regular office hours. Thank you!



 Advanced issues found

Document Order Form Instructions:


1. Fill out the order form for the country you'll be teaching in.

2. Discuss the details of your order with our authentications team.

3. Mail your documents to our Denver office after we have given you the green light!




Email us at authentications@teachingnomad.com


Call us at +1 (720) 531-6136

Our address:

3401 Quebec St., Suite 9150

Denver, CO, 80207




View Pricing for China:     



   View Authentication FAQs:

Teaching Nomad is your connection to teaching in Asia & The Middle East! We are a western owned and operated teacher placement agency with offices in Denver & Shanghai. We take a lot of pride in connecting teachers with great teaching opportunities.


Jobs on WeChat

wechat QR code

Reviewed on Go Overseas


Contact Us

  North Zhongshan Road No. 2000, Zhongqi Bldg., Suite 2501, Putuo District, Shanghai, PRC 200063

  3401 Quebec Street, Suite 9150, Denver, Colorado, 80207

 (+86) 21-8025-3905

 (+1) 720-531-6136

Authentications Hours:
8am - 5pm MST
Monday - Friday



Recover your password

Send us your email and we will send you instructions to reset your password

If you remember your password

*Required fileds