Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com ) is an American owned teacher recruitment and placement company. In 2011 we opened our first office in Shanghai, China and in November 2016 we opened our second office Denver, Colorado!
Through our professional development brand, Teacher Link, we offer numerous online & classroom based courses and certifications for both beginner and experienced teachers.
Position available: Teacher Link Course Adviser
Location: Denver office - 1660 S. Albion St. Denver, CO 80222
In this role, you'll be the direct contact for candidates interested in enrolling in professional development courses. These include online TEFL certification, classroom based TEFL courses in Shanghai, Thailand and more. As well full state teaching license programs and Masters in Education programs.
You'll respond to inquiries, schedule consultations and walk them through the process of selecting the proper course, answering questions and helping them to enroll.
You'll also work on developing partnerships with schools which have a need for our courses.
This is a brand new position in the company which means you'll also be instrumental in developing our workflow and sales pipeline processes. Some previous experience using CRM software would be helpful for this. As a new role, there will be opportunity for advancement as we grow.
The ideal candidate is looking to build Teacher Link into the go-to brand for online teacher licensing!
Details & Qualifications:
- Full time + position. 5 days per week.
- Ideal candidate will have teaching experience and/or overseas experience in greater Asia
- Minimum 1-year commitment but really interested in long term employees.
- Business casual work attire
- 2+ years’ experience in recruitment, teaching, sales, HR, business development or combination.
Responsibilities/requirements, including but not limited to:
- Full cycle sales: initial contact, consulting and closing.
- Many inquiries will be provided for you but you'll need to comfortable doing outreach to prospective candidates and schools.
- Must become knowledgeable of the teaching environment abroad and be able to intelligently inform new candidates
- Report to Company Director regarding weekly/monthly production and progress
- Contribution to marketing materials and assisting in developing new advertising campaigns
- Capable of using sophisticated CRM software (will train)
- Comfortable with windows OS, Microsoft office suite and can type quickly
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Highly productive and focused
- Salary + commission & bonuses with opportunity for significant pay increase in years 2 & 3
- Insurance + optional HSA account
- Free garage parking & close to the Colorado Blvd. light rail station
- Paid vacation time including holidays and 12 personal days (more with each year)
- More benefits with seniority and company growth