Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com) is an American owned teacher recruitment and placement company headquartered in Shanghai.
We assist new & experienced teachers to find high-quality employment in all different types of schools throughout. We opened for business in March 2011 of last year and are now the fastest growing teacher placement company in China.
Who we're looking for:
Student, graduate, or anyone looking to learn key marketing techniques and strategies functional in every business environment. Easy going, yet professional and focused. Organized and eager to learn.
- Post and manage job vacancies
- Manage companies social media presence
- Contribute to the company blog
- Contribute/send company newsletter
- Learn about and potentially manage your own PPC and display advertising account
- Marketing research
- Contribute to creating and managing the company's new website projects
- Learn and implement SEO techniques to drive traffic to our site
- Ideally has a long term interest in marketing
- Available for a minimum 3-month internship
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 30 hours per week, Monday - Friday
- Professionalism, eagerness to learn and develop themselves
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Attention to detail
This is an unpaid internship but we take the time you are committing very seriously. We plan that you leave this internship with an intermediate to advanced understanding of how to successfully market a small or medium sized company. Skills that you should be able to carry on to most companies. We need someone that can follow instructions and be coachable but also bring new, fresh ideas to our marketing strategies.
We provide all our interns with the following benefits:
- Free Chinese classes at a language school within walking distance from our office
- Free teacher training classes that can result in a Teaching certificate (if there’s interest).