Teaching Nomad (www.teachingnomad.com) is an American owned teacher recruitment and placement company headquartered in Shanghai.
We assist new & experienced teachers to find high-quality employment in all different types of schools in China, The Middle East and other parts of Asia. We opened for business in March of 2011 and are now one of the fastest growing teacher placement companies in Asia.
Student, recent graduate, or anyone looking to learn key recruitment techniques and strategies used in business environments. Easy going, yet professional and focused. Organized and eager to learn.
- Post and manage job vacancies
- Contribute to social media presence
- Contribute to the company blog
- Supporting recruitment team with recruitment tasks
- Observing and participating in candidate calls
- Lead generation
- Business development
- Ideally has a long-term Interest in recruitment and helping people find great teaching jobs abroad
- Available for a minimum 2-3 month internship
- If you meet the visa requirements, the potential for an offer to become a full-time paid part of our team
- Willing to commit to a minimum of 30bhrs per week, Monday - Friday
- Professionalism, eagerness to learn and develop themselves
- Technical savvy
- Ability to follow complex instructions
- Attention to detail
This is an unpaid internship, but we take the time you are committing very seriously. We will provide either a stipend or pay for Chinese language classes throughout your internship which in addition to the learning experience will enable you to get a student visa (which we’ll also pay for).
We plan that you leave this internship with an intermediate to advanced understanding of how a recruitment team performs successfully. You'll gain skills that you should be able to carry on to almost any company. We need someone that can follow instructions and be coachable, but also bring new, fresh ideas to our recruitment strategies.